Thursday, June 28, 2012

She's My Wife

A few months ago my wife (Brenda) and I went to Mexico for the first time.  She wasn't overly excited about going, especially with all the stories we'd heard.

We flew out of Calgary.  Got through security without incident, except, I got beeped going through the security scanner.  Had to remove my belt… my pants fell down over my knees, but other than that, everything was good… just kidding!

Brenda got a little emotional as we boarded the plane.  She said to me, “Don’t you dare leave my side… if I had handcuffs I’d handcuff you to me.”  

Upon entering the Plane the flight attendant said to me, “You’re in the next seat to the lady.  And I said, “Yeah, and she said only seconds ago, that if we had handcuffs, she’d handcuff me to her!” 

One of the the flight attendants said, somewhat surprised, “Really?” 

While the other said, somewhat concerned, “Is that a good thing?”  

“Oh yeah, it’s all good!” I said. “She’s my wife.”

Click  Here  to see a few pics of our trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment