Monday, January 17, 2011

Lousy Monday!

An excerpt from a local paper today said this...

Feeling a little lousy this Monday? Welcome to the most depressing day of the year!

According to Cliff Arnall, a psychologist with the University of Cardiff in the United Kingdom, there are many factors that make Monday, Jan. 17 the worst day of 2011.

Variables such as weather, debt, monthly salary, time since the Christmas holidays, time from quitting a bad habit or resolution, low motivational levels and need to take action, all contribute to this horribly pathetic day.


That said, here's a little something that probably won't make a bit of difference to your day...

Tommy went into his doctor's office and said, "Doc, you have got to help me!  Every night I keep dreaming that I'm a sports car.

The other night I dreamed I was a Trans Am.  The next night I dreamed I was an Alfa Romeo. Last night I dreamed I was a Porsche.  What does this mean?"

"Relax," the doctor replied. "You're just having an auto-body experience."

Oooh, I know... I hear the groans.

No comments:

Post a Comment